EU Internal Market Sub-Committee
The Sub-Committee scrutinises EU documents and policy on:
- Employment affairs — including social security, pensions, working time and the posting of workers.
- Transport —including railways, shipping, aviation and internal market rules on motor vehicles.
- Internal Market — including the actual or expected effect on UK businesses.
- Infrastructure —including transport and telecoms.
- Research and innovation.
- The digital single market.
The Sub-Committee members are:
Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint,
Lord Rees of Ludlow,